We’ve worked hard to earn our reputation as one of Canada’s trusted suppliers of certified disease-free plant stock.
To assure our customers receive the highest quality of plants, Sidhu & Sons Nursery follows stringent disease prevention and quality control practices:
- A comprehensive IPM (Integrated Pest Management) monitoring program
- SOD and Blueberry Scorch Virus preventative programs
- In-house propagation methods, including tissue culture, stem cuttings, grafting and seed germination, to ensure clean, disease-free plants
- Clean Plants Program
- P.ramorum Nursery Certification Program
- Testing by outside Diagnostics and Research agency for C. buxicola to ensure we are free of Boxwood Blight