We can supply your propagation program with our broad selection of liners.
Over 6 million plants are produced annually: 3 million in our state-of-the-art tissue culture lab and 3 million traditional softwood cuttings and grafts. To prevent damage to stock, all liners are shipped on racks.
- Broadleaf Evergreens (e.g. Pieris, Rhododendrons, Sarcoccoca)
- Deciduous Hardy Shrubs (e.g. Spiraea, Syringa, Cornus)
- Conifers (e.g. Chamaecyparis, Juniperus, Thuja)
- Grasses (e.g. Hakonechloa, Imperata)
- Grafts (e.g. Acer, Fagus, Picea)
- Ground Covers (e.g. Arcotostaphylos, Vinca, Cotoneaster)
- Trees (e.g. Amelanchier, Magnolia, Populus)
Liner Sizes Available
- 2 ¼” (6cm) size for one- or two-gallon transplant
- 3 ½” (10cm) for groundcovers or custom orders
- Quart (15cm) for two- or three-gallon transplant of broadleaf evergreens, deciduous shrubs, conifers and slower growing shrubs (available as part of our Custom Growing Program)
Have a special request? Contact us to learn more about our Custom Growing program.